New Patient Registration
When registering, you will be asked to complete a registration form for each person registering with the Practice. In addition, all patients will be asked to complete a new patient questionnaire, allowing us to provide medical care in the interim period, while your medical records are transferred from your old practice to this one. You will also be asked to attend for a screening New Patient Medical.
If you move out of the practice area, you will need to register with a new practice as soon as you move.
Preference of Practitioner
Since April 2004, all patients in the UK are now legally registered with the practice and not an individual GP. You can at any time express a preference for a particular doctor, for either all of your medical needs or on a case-by-case basis.
We will do our best to respect your choice however, not all the doctors in the practice provide all services and specific doctors may not be immediately available.
- Ensure our patients have 24-hour access to medical advice.
- Aim for you to have access to a suitably qualified professional within 48 hours of your initial contact, or in an urgent case, the same day.
- Work in partnership with you to achieve the best medical care
- Involve you and listen to your opinions and views in all aspects of your medical care.
- The prevention of disease, illness and injury is a primary concern. The medical staff will advise you of steps to promote good health.
- Please view the Patient’s Guide on line.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services